FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Friday 19 March 2010

Evaluation Question Two



Firstly my task was to create a music video as my main product. Then once I had created the music video I then had to create the ancillary tasks which consisted of the DVD covers to promote my band. My band was called South of the Drop and I used the song “Tarantula” by the band Pendulum. As I had created the music video first it allowed me to have more ideas about how to link the music video to the ancillary tasks. The music video was very much filmed outside apart from the small band sequence that we had which is common in nearly all types of music videos. As it was primarily filmed outside I knew I needed the right kind of setting for my ancillary tasks, and so I used very urban and gritty pictures for the front cover. There is the patch of grass and the metal gate which relates to my music video through the forest-type shots at the start and the shots of the gate railings and the metal emergency exit stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment