FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Friday 19 March 2010

Evaluation Question One


The media products that I have produced seem to use develop and challenge the forms and conventions of other real media products that I have studied in detail. I have studied many other media products and used them to compare, develop and improve my own work with. My media products have been based around the genre of Drum and Bass and Experimental. Other works that I have studied and referred to are bands such as The Prodigy, Faithless, Pendulum and a band called Enter Shikari. The media products that I have created include DVD covers for my band’s DVD as well as a Music Video for their song. When creating the music video and DVD covers I had to create a common theme that would be noticeable throughout my pieces of work so that it would be recognisable for the audience to see. This is something very important that all pieces of media works do so that their band is easily recognisable and in theory allows them to raise their popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment