FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Friday 19 March 2010

Evaluation Question Four

I have used many different types of media technologies effectively throughout the creation of my media products. I have used different technologies for different tasks, for example some media technologies I have used to create my music video whereas I have used other media technologies to create things like my ancillary tasks. I have been introduced to these technologies since the beginning of my A level studies and so I am quick familiar with them. The list of technologies that I have used in the creation of my media products are; Video camera, still camera, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Express, Blogger and the scanner. All of these technologies helped me create my work effectively and to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment