FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Friday 8 January 2010

DVD Front Cover, Back Cover and Inside Cover

Yesterday we continued working on our ancillary tasks. I have now completed the DVD front cover, back cover and yesterday finally finished the inside cover. I finished off the inside DVD cover by adding two photos to it, a speaker and DJ Decks. Yesterday in the lesson, as well as finishing the front back and inside, we looked over the mark scheme to see how good we thought our work was and what we could do to improve it. I feel that I was a high level two/low level three and that I needed to work more on my image manipulation and genre for the audience.

I now need to complete the magazine advert which i have just started yesterday and have until next friday the 15th to complete it which should be more than enough time.

1 comment: