FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Monday 11 January 2010

Ancillary Tasks

Today i carried on working on my ancillary tasks. As I have now finished the majority of the Front cover and back cover and the inside cover, I decided to add backgrounds to them. I therefore played around with the layers and fills to use effects. I used a radial effect with a silver coloured background that gives the work a better density and brings out the other colours and pictures on the work.

I now need to finish the backgrounds and then complete the magazine advert. Tommorow i should be able to finish the background of the Front, back and inside covers and be close to finishing the magazine advert.

I have learnt from the conventions of posters of other bands that I have researched, about how to make my work effective as well. As you can see from the picture of the band I have researched, Pendulum, they have used bold red and black colours which I have also tried to implement in my Ancillary work. I think this is effective as it emphasises the band members as they are bold and projected.

1 comment:

  1. How have the research into conventions helped you?JIN

    ReplyDelete