FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Tuesday 15 December 2009

DVD Front Cover

Today I imported the rest of the photos that I had taken to use on my DVD cover in Photoshop. I had taken pictures of a guitar, speakers, a musical note and DJ Decks. Once i had imported them I put them in the correct place. The speakers and the DJ Decks went on the front page and are on top of the picture of the grass. I had adjusted the saturation and shadow of them to make them slightly darker so that they blend in better with the grass and so looks more believable and realistic. I then used the rest of my pictures on the back of the front cover and placed the guitar, decks, drumsticks, note and speakers around the tracklisting which was written in different contrasting colours. As well as this i have imported the DVD logo on the front of the cover with the record label "Sony BMG entertainment" logo. Also on the back i have added the barcode to add to the realism.

1 comment:

  1. You have some good planning material here- the drafts of your ancillary task look good. JIN

    ReplyDelete