FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Todays Work

Today i carried on with my ancillary tasks. I decided to add the finishing touches to my dvd front and back cover. I decided to add a background to the back cover and on the front cover I have removed the two speakers and have expanded the picture of the the DJ decks as i feel my front cover seemed a bit crammed. With this I have now cleared the middle of the Decks and have covered it with a black circle in which I have wrote the name of the band as if it was their song playing on the decks. I feel this simply was more effective rather than having lots of pictures crammed together. I also used the burn tool to give the title a worn and burnt look as it is on the gates on my front cover. Trying to make the title look more worn and burnt i think will make it more effective as it emphasises that it is outside and urban which helps to suit my genre.

Therefore I now need to sort out the backgrounds for the other pieces of works and as well complete the magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment