FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

Monday 7 December 2009

DVD Front Cover



I created my DVD front cover with the intentions of using elements of our music video. I used bold colours including red that features in all of my work. In our film there is a lot of forest type shots with greenery and trees and i have managed to incorperate this into my work. The front cover has the fence from the film and also the trees either side of the band that are featured at the front of the cover. Also there is a moon in the sky that is creating a red spotlight on the main singer which i will create in photoshop. On the back of the front cover I have made the tracklistings fit all in a box that starts in one corner and goes around the edge. These are all in different colours and also there are pictures of instruments and objects that relate to the music video and the front of the front Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment